overview * issues * patterns * interviews * techniques * articles * books* competitions

This is a directory for the Sew Hip UK Magazine. It is a factual base for anyone to come to, to look up the contents in each issue of Sew Hip.

I am NOT linked to Sew Hip, in any way. But I enjoy the magazine and am a subscriber. This is an UNOFFICIAL blog.

I will not be making personal comments about the magazine. It is just a directory. Any derogatory comments will be deleted.

ISSUE 9 NOT ON SALE UNTIL THE END OF JULY!

Monday 8 June 2009

Sew Hip Issue Information

I've decided to start this blog, as a factual base for anyone to come to look up the contents in each issue of Sew Hip. So forgotten where a pattern is, or techniques are, then come here and look it up.

I am NOT linked to Sew Hip, in any way. But I enjoy the magazine and am a subscriber. This is an UNOFFICIAL blog.

I will not be making personal comments about the magazine. It is just a directory. Any derogatory comments will be deleted.

You will be able to search for information via a few different ways including:

issue no, category eg pattern, interview, technique, product review, brand, designer, books.

If Sew Hip upgrade their website to include this information, then I will cease to run this one.

Another source of Sew Hip's patterns is the flickr site. More information of errata and so on can be found on their discussion board.

If there is anything you would like to see on this site, please let me know. It will take me a few weeks to update this site with all the information from all the issues to date, but then it will be updated once a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment